Sunday, July 26, 2009

Buzz Cuts

When we first arrived in Utah the boys were in dire need of a hair cut. Their hair was too long and looking shaggy. I decided that since it was summer, it would be fun for them to have a buzz cut. We borrowed the clippers from some neighbors and went to work. The boys were very excited to get their haircut. Hyrum had Jordan cut his hair. Ben wanted his beloved Papa to cut his hair. Even Emmy insisted on being in on the action. She wanted her clothes off and Jordan to pretend to cut her hair. I think the boys ended up looking adorable with their new look.

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

I can TOTALLY relate with Emmy. Whenever my brothers got their buzzes, I wanted one too. The boys really do look cute with their buzzed hair.

mamasteph said...

Cute haircuts! Isn't amazing how such a simple thing can make them look so much older!