Thursday, March 26, 2009

Drive-Thru

We have had beautiful weather during the day recently (during the night we have been having lots of rainstorms). We have been opening our windows and letting the wonderful spring breeze drift through the house. Earlier this week, I sent the kids out to the back yard to play while I did some quick cleaning(you can see the backyard from the kitchen and living room windows). I soon noticed that they were pretending to play drive-thru. It was so cute. They would each take turns and one kid would stand inside the house while the other two would drive their bikes up to the window and place their orders. I heard Hyrum request two chicken nuggets at the window. I think this game was very creative for them to think of. Who would have known they could have so much fun with a window!

6 comments:

John and Laura said...

What a great and fun idea. I love seeing my kids play cute together. :)

Jill Revell said...

How creative- What little smarties! It's fun you are recording all of these fun memories for them to look back on.

steph said...

So creative! I remember playing grown up and mimicking adults. Oh the simple joys of being a kid.

mamasteph said...

So fun and creative! What cuties!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Either you go out to eat too much or not enough? Ha :) Looks like they had a blast, love the love that siblings share.
~C

Marci said...

I love it when kids think of fun creative games that keep them entertained for hours! What cuties!