Sunday, November 02, 2008

Rendezvous

One of the things my dad mentioned that he wanted to do when they were visiting us was to go to the restaurant Rendezvous. In fact my dad even wanted to bring my children.

So, we made our way off to the restaurant. Rendezvous is located in an alley, downtown. Originally the restaurant was just in the basement of a building. Today, it is a great tourist attraction because of the delicious food they serve there.

I was quite impressed. We had quick and excellent service. Other then Emmy wanting me to hold her the whole time, the kids did great. Ben was laughing and smiling the whole time. Hyrum loved sitting between his Papa and Grandma and Emmy was content to sit in mine or Papa's lap. Everyone is sunburned after a day at the pumpkin patch.
After the dinner, we went to the mall to ride the carousel. What trip would be complete with out a ride on the carousel, plus it was on Hyrum's list of things he wanted to do with my parents when they came to visit. Ben did ride the carousel too, but I was holding him and taking pictures.
We loved having my parents come and visit us. The kids loved every minute; especially the morning snuggles and reading books. Please visit us again soon!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with your family! By the way your kids were great last night! Ben and Emmy were cracking us up when we put them to bed. They did really well though it was actually kind if fun watching all the kids, which surprised us since it was our first night having all of them!