Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ben in a Basket

I found Ben sitting in the laundry basket the other day holding his football and just as happy as can be. Ben thought he was so silly. He sat in the basket for a long time. I guess he decided that the basket was a perfect spot for him to sit in that was just his size. Of course when I took his picture, his siblings didn't want to be left out. The kids played so well together that day. As you might notice in the pictures, both of the boys are holding their footballs. One of their favorite thing to do together is play football.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your kids seem to play so well together--can you teach me out you do it?

Our Family said...

I can't believe how old your kids are getting. They aren't babies anymore, but cute toddlers - how much fun. I remember those good ol days when dad got to come home for those school week breaks - yay! That's right...just two more years! Love and miss you guys!