Monday, February 09, 2009

I know that today isn't Friday, but I wanted to do the flashback that I wanted to last Friday. The video and pictures are from four years ago, during February 2005. Hyrum was only three months old.

The pictures are from a birthday party Brandon's family had for his Grandpa who was turning 90 years old at the time. Hyrum was content to have grandma (Brandon's mom), hold him most of the time. It was fun for me to meet everyone. That is really the first time I met people from his extended family.I love this video. I love Hyrum's sweet little laugh. He is still very ticklish.

3 comments:

Jill Revell said...

That video is so cute. Baby giggles are the best.

lcdiaz said...

aww thats so great to look back! Can't believe your baby is now 4!! time flies! I love his little laugh!!

Jackie said...

Oh that face! I love my Hyrum... I still have a crush ;) I remember his love for Baby Einstein - especially the water one. He could watch that for hours. I love chubby babies - I just want to eat them up!