Monday, October 27, 2008

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my brother on his 21st birthday.
We love our Uncle Sean here. In fact, Ben carries around a picture of his beloved uncle.

Sean is so good with kids. He has a talent with the little people. All my kids have loved hanging out with him. We are lucky to have a brother and uncle in our lives who is so thoughtful of others and very giving.

One of the memories that I have of him growing up is of a time we went to the library. He was so excited when he found a book for me that he thought I might like. It was about baby sitting and I was into the Baby Sitters Club Series at the time. I will never forget the look on his face of how proud he was to find something for me.
Sean had it a little rough with two sisters who pestered him growing up. There were many, many times he ended up in girls clothing and make-up against his will.

He will always be reminded of his sayings that have become classic "Sean Moments." For example, in reference to stretch marks he said, "they are just scratches that won't go away." If you look closely, you can tell the older pictures of Sean with the kids by how much hair he has. He is definitely getting a big 'M' on his head for Magnificent!

We love you Sean and are thinking of you on your special day!

No comments: