Friday, December 05, 2008

Flashback Friday- December 2006

Earlier this week, I came upon a disk of pictures from about 2 years ago and I thought that they would be perfect for this weeks flashback friday.

Two years ago would put Hyrum at two and Ben and Emily at 6 weeks old. Life was crazy. I was getting no sleep. Hyrum and I were sick. I am glad some pictures were taken to help me remember.
Hyrum is holding beloved Lighting McQueen. Hyrum has been in love with CARS from the moment he saw the movie. Ben is on the left and Emmy is on the right.

These next pictures are also from the same time period. My grandparents, on my mother's side, and my Uncle Nate came to visit.
I am so grateful for my grandparents. I love the fact that you can still tell that they are so much in love and that they want to be together even when they have been together for so long.

I also love the fact that they tease each other. You never quite know what one will say about the other. My grandpa is always teasing my grandma about how many birdhouses she has. I think in their two bedroom condo they have at least 20...maybe grandpa has a point.
It is always fun to hear stories from grandpa about sports and other events in his life. No one can quite tell a story like grandpa with a twinkle in his eye.

I am so grateful for the love that they openly show my family and I. I was blessed to have such grandparents.Uncle Nate is great too. Hyrum loves it when he comes and really enjoys playing with him.

No comments: