Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What a beautiful day!

After last week being filled with spring rainshowers, this week has been absolutely wonderful. Today, I put all three kids in the stroller (yes, all three) and went up to campus to meet Brandon at the duck pond. We had such a great time together. We had lunch, watched/chase the ducks and played with rocks and sticks in the dirt. In Hyrum's words a perfect day!

Both in the seat together

Hyrum loves his dad! What a cute family!

Aren't we cute?!

Feeding the Ducks

Lovin' playing in the dirt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the duck pond!! Those were some of my favorite days, too!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Yay for sunny days at the duck pond!!! You guys are the cutest:) I can't wait for baby day! Are we going to continue my favorite tradition with Brandon being done with school?

Amy said...

Emily looks JUST like Natalie!!!