Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ben's Surgery!

Last week, we went up to Primary Children's Hospital for Ben to have a surgery on his male part. Everything went really well.I was so proud of myself that I didn't cry when the doctor wheeled him back. I will admit I did get really teary eyed. He was so cute. After he woke up from his surgery they invited one parent to go back and be with him. I went and when I saw him he was just smiling and kicking his legs. The nurses said Ben was quite the flirt (giving them a loopy smile) and couldn't get over how cute he was (I do admit he is pretty cute). He has had a great recovery. I expected him to be more needy and made be a little cranky. However, he was his typical happy and cute self. We go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks for a follow-up, but he appears to be doing great!The Morning Of
(We had to be at the hospital at 7:00 AM)

In the waiting room with daddy
In the waiting room with mommy

All ready for surgery!

The ride home-sleepy Ben!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor guy!!! Glad he's doing alright! What exactly was wrong? Or is it too personal?