Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was hoping to do this post earlier, but our computer was having problems reading our memory card. Anyways, here is the Thanksgiving post. Check out my other post for more about our trip to Texas.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We spent our Thanksgiving with Brandon's parents. As well as Brandon's brother, his daughter and Brian's friend and her kids.

The food was fantastic! My mother-in-law, Ethel, went all out this year. My favorite included the marvelous turkey, yummy yams, and your typical mash potatoes and gravy. Brandon was absolutely in heaven when his mom made his favorite homemade orange rolls.

The babies, especially Ben, were in heaven! They loved being able to sit on the laps of their grandparents and have them feed them the delicious food from the table. Emily went nuts over the pie. After she helped me eat my pie, she went over to Brandon to help him with his piece since she was so put out when my pie was all gone.

Hyrum loved being around all of the kids! It was hard for him to focus on eating his food with all the excitement going around.

Also, who would have guess that we would get snow in Dallas, Texas! It didn't stick, but still it
snowed.

It was a great thanksgiving! Brandon and I have much to be thankful for. We have been blessed in more ways then we could describe and we owe it all to a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments: