Sunday, August 06, 2006

Comment Moderation

Hi Everyone, Brandon here...
I just wanted to give you a heads up about comments on this blog. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, make comments. The only comments we get are from our best friends the Ames, none from family. Also, just so you know, I have turned on a comment moderator. So if you make a comment and it doesn't immediately appear, it will soon. I have done this just in case some unknown person makes an obscene comment. This will allow me to delete it before it is posted on the site.

Again, please comment. We are so lonely and we love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Adam and Jill said...

If you guys are really that lonely you should've told me! I would have totally sent you a picture of me with a tape of me talking so that you could feel like someone else was always there to talk to!

It's nice to see that Hyrum has finally gotten some hair! Has he started actually sleeping in his bed yet?

Nic & Ashley Haws said...

Hi Brandon & Natalie!!!

I had no idea you and your family have a blog! I was so excited to see all the fun pictures! I miss both of you, and I'm sad to say I still haven't met your little Hyrum. He looks absolutely adorable in the pictures! My husband and I would love to have you all over for dinner sometime soon! Please call 801-369-4746 or email me at nicandashleyforever@gmail.com!

Love you guys!

Ashley Gourley Haws

Nic & Ashley Haws said...

Hey you guys! I'm so glad you emailed me your blog address! I had no idea that you and your family had a blog! I loved reading it and seeing all the pictures! You are a beautiful family! My husband, Nic, and I would love to get together for dinner sometime SOON! Please call me at 801-369-4746 or email me at nicandashleyforever@gmail.com!

Love you guys!

Ashley Gourley Haws

Amy Marshall said...

Hi! It's Amy Marshall!!! It's good to see pictures of you guys! Hyrum is so big...wow! I haven't seen him since..well..a year ago?? Sheesh! You all look so great. Gwendolyn is going to be two on Sept. 1st..and Chloe is 6 weeks old. John is in his 4th quarter in Chiropractic School and doing great. And I am doing the mom thing and loving every minute of it. Except for the tantrums, don't love that so much! ha ha..