Thursday, March 06, 2008

Flowers only a mother could love

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days, except for Tuesday when we got some snow (who would have thought snow in March in Memphis). Anyways, I have been taken advantage of the warm weather and taking the kids outside. The babies have loved every minute of it and hate to come inside. Hyrum is exactly the same way.

Since it is warmer in Memphis, plants and shrubs are coming back to life. In our backyard we have weeds growing similar to a dandelion, but the top is purple.

Hyrum decided to pick a few of the weeds. He brought is ragged bouquet up to me and said,"Mom, these are for you since you are a princess." After he gave me his bouquet he gave me a big hug and ran off to play.

It was so precious! He is going to make some lucky girl a good husband. He has seen all the flowers Brandon has given me and knows that it is the way to a woman's heart.

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

How precious! Boys can be so sweet sometimes.

Jill Revell said...

That is so ADORABLE!!! Seriously so cute!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

He is so cute! Can you send him my way for a few days so he can teach Jason about the whole flower thing? All he has to say about it is "their just going to die." HELLO! It's the thought that counts. Oh well, we have our whole lives ahead of us, maybe one day I can teach him...Or maybe in our next life.
As for kristen's blog:
paulkristendallinduncan.blogspot.com
Her blog is so cute and fun. I wish I could do my blog as cute as the two of you!
Love ya! Kodi